Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit is a perfect contour and highlighting palette for the everyday woman, Makeup enthusiast and of course Professional Makeup Artist!
The highly acclaimed hypo-allergenic palette comes with 6 well-crafted powder shades that are suitable for light to medium skin tones. The shades include:
- Sand – Soft beige for light to medium skin with warm and neutral undertones.
- Vanilla – Peachy nude for light to medium skin with warm beige undertones.
- Banana – Warm nude which universally flatters all undertones.
- Java – Soft mocha for light to medium skin with cool olive undertones.
- Fawn – Toffee nude for light to medium skin with cool, beige and olive undertones.
- Havana – Coffee brown for light to medium skin with warm olive undertones.
To achieve the flawless contour and highlight, use a sculpting brush (we love tarte’s slenderized bamboo contour brush). Apply the most suitable light shade for your skin tone under your eyes, chin, top of nose, middle of forehead. Apply the right dark shade for your skin tone at the top of your hair line of your forehead, below your cheekbones and both sides of your nose and jaw.
If you have any trouble follow Kevin Aucoin’s guide below from Face Forward and remember to blend!
The blendable colours allow for the perfect combination of contour and highlighting results in amazing sculpted and defined features of the face.